It operates using cursor position and "dwell to click” meaning that you can use it with almost any cursor control-based system, including head-trackers. No need to read music or memorize scales to give this a go - all you need is a love of music. The software is also compatible with Skoog, so you can also use it to enhance your performance by changing notes or adding effects on the fly.
- Use eyegaze to play the cursor-based screen player or use with a Skoog.
- 10+ physical modelling instruments.
- Digital effects - fuzz, echo,- Record your performance.
- Adjustable notes and scales.
- Customizable sensitivity and user settings.
- Built-in effects presets.